What is AidAim Single File System?
Single File System is a native Delphi virtual archive/backup library that offers transparent compression and strong encryption. Single File System allows you to easily work with multiple files or folders stored in a single file. It also includes advanced encryption and compression functionality. This solution allows you to store small but powerful virtual files in a single file. Single File System's advanced FAT and NTF file system features are combined with special optimizations to ensure high performance.
AidAim Single File System Great Features:
- Compression on-the-fly with flexible algorithms: from fast to maximum
- Transparent, strong encryption provided by Rijndael algorithm, the AES winner
- Full compatibility with standard functions operating with files and folders
- TFileStream interface to deal with files transparently stored within a single file
- Recovering physically damaged files
- Progress indication for potentially slow operations
- Huge files support: more than 2 GB even on FAT-32
- Running applications stored in SFS file.
- Loading DLLs stored in SFS file.
- Self-extracting support (SFX) for SFS file.
Click on the below link to download AidAim Single File System with Patcher NOW!