What is Dart PowerTCP Telnet for .NET?
PowerTCP Telnet allows you to communicate directly with servers via Telnet, rsh, or rlogin. This tool is suitable for both beginners and professionals. It allows you to access the data stream and automates scripting. It manages Telnet, RSH, rexec, and rlogin server sessions with fewer lines of code but more flexibility. This is ideal for ASP.NET and.NET desktop applications.
PowerTCP Telnet is redesigned to offer the most advanced Internet Communications components while still being as simple to use. Model-View-Controller (MVC), which allows you to localize your protocols functions and settings in a reusable class, is the new design. This library is more flexible, requires fewer resources, and generates code that is easier and easier to maintain.
- Features of.NET 2.0 include generics, IPv6, and X509 certificates
- Secure Socket Layer security (SSL), is integrated
- Your app is lightweight and simple with Single Dll
- Support MONO
- Numerous code and sample examples
It's easy to use
- Option negotiation and auto-login capabilities reduce the need for coding
- Blocking reads were specifically created for scripting applications
- Multi-threading support inherent for user-interactive apps
- Any control derived from TextBoxBase can be assigned to the property Pty, turning any TextBox into a Telnet terminal
- Log event is used to provide debugging assistance and session logging
- Supported for explicit and implicit SSL security
- Use international characters sets
- Proxy support for HTTP, SOCKS4 or SOCKS5
- Support for 64-bit Operating System
- Telnet also includes Rexec, Rsh, and Rlogin components.
Samples and documentation
- Many sample projects are available for C#, VB.NET, and C++/CLI, including ASP.NET.
- Integration with Visual Studio 2005/2008, 2010, 2012
- Comprehensive MS Help 2.0 integrated documentation and Help Viewer
- Online and standalone documentation
Dart PowerTCP Telnet -.NET Features
- Common Telnet options can be set using various options and are automatically negotiated once the session has been established.
- Access to a real-time UNIX data supply can be made possible by Telnet, rlogin, and rsh components.
- Interactive editing of server and client options can be done via a design-time visual interface.
- Execute allows Rsh or Rexec components to send commands and capture the responses in one line.
- Login and WaitFor make scripting easy.
- AutoReceive technology reduces the code by managing all incoming information.
- You can program more advanced Telnet options (examples available) easily.
- Socks4 and SOCKS5 proxy support
- The flexible stream-based design allows for comprehensive flexibility
- International character sets supported
- Fully supported in both event-driven (asynchronous), and blocking (synchronous), application designs.
- All components offer multi-threaded, asynchronous functionality
- All components permit user-interface events during synchronous use
- All components are thread-safe for critical parts
- Debugging is now extended beyond runtime testing to include a design-time editor in all components that test server operation without compiling. A real-time visual interface provides unsurpassed debugging capabilities
- Compliant with RFC 854.
- Includes a royalty-free license
- The Integrated Help 2.0 documentation contains over 12 tutorials and a complete reference guide that supports dynamic help.
Click on the below link to download Dart PowerTCP Telnet for .NET with CRACK NOW!