What is Dart PowerTCP Emulation for .NET?
PowerTCP Emulation For.NET lets you communicate with legacy applications and any server that supports VT-220, VT-220, or VT-322 terminals via.NET. In addition, you can create your own terminal emulator applications using the Vt control, a powerful terminal emulator. The Vt control's Telnet capability allows you to launch a session from as little as one line. It also includes a font that supports VT graphics characters, a FontDialog control to display all True-Type and fixed-width raster fonts, the ability to query every cell for detailed style information, and powerful printing capabilities.
Use VT-52 and VT-102, VT-220, VT-322, VT-325, VT-321, VT-322, VT-325, VT-322, VT-320, or VT-320 terminal emulation to communicate with legacy applications. You can create custom terminal emulator applications for.NET with the Vt control, a powerful terminal emulator. The integrated Telnet capability allows the Vt control, which uses the PowerTCP Telnet For.NET component, to launch a session from as little as 1 line of code.
It also includes a custom font that contains VT multinational characters and graphic characters, a FontDialog control to manage True-Type and fixed-width raster fonts, detailed style information for each cell, and powerful printing capabilities.
PowerTCP Emulation has been redesigned to offer the best VT Emulation and Telnet components. It includes all classes in PowerTCP Telnet.NET, as well as a sophisticated VT Display Control. As a result, it requires fewer resources, allows for more flexibility, and generates easy-to-reuse and maintain code.
- Uses.NET 2.0 features such as generics, IPv6, X509 certificates, and more
- Secure Socket Layer security (SSL/TLS), is fully integrated
- Your app is simplified with a single, lightweight vt.dll
Dart PowerTCP Emulation with.NET Awesome Features
- All the capabilities available in PowerTCP Telnet For.NET
- VT control emulates VT-102, VT-100, VT-220, and VT-322 terminals
- Interprets text and escape sequences to display a screen. This screen can be used interactively (like an ordinary terminal) or invisibly. Reports can then be screen-scraped later by your application.
- Screen scraping retrieves all text from the scroll-back buffer and the display.
- Telnet control is a way to give real-time data sources. It supports login and rsh as well as rexec.
- You have many options to personalize your screen.
- The display can be printed as well as postscript files and auto print. Each line is printed as soon as it arrives.
- You can easily convert screens to HTML by scraping them.
- Box drawing graphic characters are fully supported
- Native.NET capabilities allow for key remapping
- A dynamic scroll-back buffer with dynamic scrolling can save hundreds (or even thousands) of lines.
- You have the option of accessing an external Telnet component or using the built-in Telnet.
- Includes a royalty-free license
- The Integrated Help documentation contains over 12 tutorials and a complete reference guide that supports dynamic help.
Click on the below link to download Dart PowerTCP Emulation for .NET with CRACK NOW!
6/25/2021 1:21:03 PM
I wish we can have the activex version of this. regards.