What is FinalAnalytics HttpLogBrowser?
The application can load webservers' log files and show data on every facet of disciplines allowing to quickly filtering down the log entries with a click.
In the following screenshot, you see in the left the area data. The Status (HTTP status codes) and Strategy (HTTP request kinds ) fields are enlarged.
In the ideal panel, you find the log entries.
Should you click on a value, the opinion will be mechanically filtered to show matching entries. For instance, you could click 404 from the preceding screenshot to show all orders to unexisting internet pages.
Then, it's possible to glance at the UrlPath field data to find the list of access pages that don't exist.
Obviously, it's also possible to pick the time period you're interested in. From the screenshot below, log rows because 15 times are filtered.
The HttpLogBrowser can also be able to extract several new areas from existing areas. For instance, the internet browser could be extracted in the user agent string. In the following screenshot, you find the browser data, and a pie graph can be shown just like for almost any area.
The HttpLogBrowser can also show the HTTP request frequency (requests per unit of time) development.
And it is also possible to display/analyze the reaction time rate and the time taken area. The next graph shows that the histogram for your time required in ms to react to the HTTP requests matching the filter.
FinalAnalytics HttpLogBrowser Great Features:
- The program runs on Windows Vista/2008/7/ / 2008 R2/8/2012/ / 8.1/2012 R2/10/2016/2019
Log document loading attributes
- Up to two million log rows could be loaded with memory for evaluation (this amount could be extended from the professional variant )
- Capability to examine IIS HTTP logs such as HTTP logs from Azure web programs.
- Capability to test Apache access logs in common log format or from combined log format.
- It is possible to load selected log files or log files in a folder.
- A variety of times to test can be given to load the most recent log rows.
- You may specify the maximum number of log rows to load to prevent using too much memory. Whether this amount is reached, old records won't be loaded.
- Ability to specify profiles for internet sites you frequently examine. Once configured, worried logs could be easily reloaded.
- You're able to reload quickly current log files/folders without needing to make a profile.
- If you're running the program on the internet host, you can load the right log files from nearby IIS websites throughout the menu.
- Programmers growing websites with Visual Studio can load fast log files from IIS Express, the webserver used by Visual Studio to debug web applications.
- Ask some documents that may be excluded in the investigation (e.g., CSS, png, JSON) to store only questions to webpages.
- Ask to a URL online site can be discounted. For instance, when you've got an internet service that you do not wish to put in your investigation.
- For Azure web software, the capacity to dismiss Always On asks along with the X-ARR-LOG-ID factor. If you pick the option Always within an Azure web program, a petition will be transmitted to a website every 5 minutes to keep it busy and prevent a slow down after a certain idle time. This is generally asking which aren't interesting to add in the analysis, and you need to dismiss. Additionally, in Azure, the load balancer methodically adds a factor termed X-ARR-LOG-ID with another value in each query, creating some troubling sound if you would like to investigate the HTTP request query parameters.
Log filtering and viewing
- Capability to filter a field worth only with a click onto it. It's also likely to exclude a field value from the filter.
- Ability to visit the next/previous row with a particular field value. This allows discovering special log rows without filtering surrounding log rows, making it feasible to discover occasion coincidences.
- It is possible to specify custom filter requirements using SQL syntax.
- Fields with the same value are removed from the log perspective and the data and exhibited in a certain panel to lighten the logs and concentrate on changing.
Statistics and graphs
- Figures are automatically calculated for each area, and a graph could be displayed (pie chart, top 5 or more histogram when the field is numeric)
- Statistics are instantly visible on a board using all the top 20 worth
- Thorough field data can be shown in a different window with values and with a period development graph of the number of different values per time period or the growth of the normal price or the amount if the field is numeric.
- Statistics of this URL path area can be changed in a tree style to determine which portions of your site have more action quickly.
- Capability to extract the internet site from the referrer URL. This permits, for example, to exclude the website itself to view only the first entry of people.
- Extract fields in the user agent string (e.g., browser, OS, device). These pulled fields will allow you like to exclude robots in the analysis.
- Extract cookie values in a brand new area. This enables you to monitor users if the website uses a particular cookie to recall them. This will let you observe the consumer navigate history.
- Skill to extract the ASP.NET session ID as well as the PHP session ID in the cookie area.
- You'll be able to define the monitoring field (e.g., customer IP or expressed cookie) and area values to maintain in the initial request (e.g., the referer). This allows filtering the internet traffic generated by a certain source.
- The day of this week and the hour of the day could be extracted in distinct fields to permit you to easily see when at the week or two when at the day the website has more action.
- Ability to Find out the state of the customer IP address
- Ability to Find out the hostname of the client IP address
- Capability to extract keywords for several search engines (Bing for today ) in the referrer. You'll have the ability to see by which keywords users may find your website on search engines.
- Capability to extract exactly the gclid for Google advertisements landings when automobile tagging is allowed. If you cover for Google advertisements, the Google automatic monitoring system adds a factor termed gclid with a special number once the online user lands on your site. This permits you to perform a fast, independent investigation on how many net users visit your website from paid advertisements without utilizing Google analytics.
- For Microsoft Exchange web software, ability to extract the Zoom control and apparatus. The availability of mailboxes at a Microsoft Exchange server is basically done through IIS web software. So assessing IIS logs in the Exchange server is intriguing to find problems and, more especially, security issues. That is specifically true for external accesses through Outlook Web Access, Outlook Anywhere, or ActiveSync (tablets ). In ActiveSync questions, the control and the worried device are kept in a variable of this question. So extracting these areas may be interesting from the analysis.