What is srcProtector for PHP (PHP Obfuscator)?
SrcProtector for PHP is a tool designed to encrypt your PHP code and make it impossible to read and alter. It's made for your PHP software which source code that you don`t would like to show to your clients, or you would like to guard this code against theft or abuse. The encoded scripts are totally operational as originals; however, the code is unreadable.
SrcProtector is most likely the most effective and advanced PHP encryption tool which does not utilize compilation to bytecode. With srcProtector you really don`t require any loader installed on encrypted, and server scripts don't have any extra requirements on the host setup.
This instrument encrypts factors, constants, functions, and category names, removes formatting and comments from the PHP code, and encodes strings contained in your own code. Additionally, it changes the entire structure of this code without performance reduction. The encrypting algorithm is quite secure and preserves compatibility for all the applications. See FAQ for additional information.
SrcProtector for PHP (PHP Obfuscator) Great Attributes:
- SrcProtector produces unreadable encrypted code - encrypts factors, functions, category names, constants, and strings, and eliminates comments and whitespaces.
- No specific requirements of applications are encoded. These programs do not require some other libraries, extensions, or some other particular loader - The encoded program has the same prerequisites as the first.
- Possibility to maintain line breaks to monitor errors.
- Optionally you can package the document content into'eval' saying to make the code more difficult to understand.
- You're able to lock the program to be used on particular domains or place the expiry date to the program.
- Easy to use - select documents, check settings and operate the encoder via the program GUI.
- A very complicated code analysis engine which firmly parses your code, retains its performance, warns you about elements of your program that might lead to problems within an encrypted application, and can help you prevent them.
- Support for object-oriented and non-object-oriented programming fashion.
- Support for PHP versions around PHP 5.6.
- Capability to encrypt software based on plugins or frameworks to information management systems.
- Comprised definitions of frameworks: Zend Framework, CodeIgniter, Symfony, and CMS Joomla
Click on the below link to download srcProtector for PHP (PHP Obfuscator) with CRACK NOW!