What is NativeExcel?
NativeExcel v3.x is a high-heeled solution for Delphi Developers that allows the writing of new Excel spreadsheets and the reading of existing ones.
NativeExcel does not require installed Microsoft Office; it reads and writes excel documents directly.
NativeExcel may be used as a substitute for conventional Excel parts; it has the same object model, methods, and properties.
With NativeExcel v3.x, you'll be able to open and modify a present spreadsheet.
NativeExcel functions with Delphi 4, 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3 and XE4.
The present execution for the XLSX file format includes some temporary constraints.
These features Aren't supported:
- Any graphic items (pictures, notes, charts, buttons, etc.. )
- External references in formulas (references to external workbooks)
- Data validation
- Auto filters
NativeExcel Great Features:
- High performance (30000-40000 values per second)
- Open a Present spreadsheet attribute
- Suitable object model
- Support for all Excel formatting options
- Microsoft Office Isn't required
- Compatibility with standard Delphi's Excel parts
- TDataset2Excel component. Populates a spreadsheet from TDataset descendants
- TDBGrid2Excel component. Populates a spreadsheet from TDBGrid descendants
- Support for XLSX file format (Excel 2007/2010 file format).
- Open an existing excel file.
- Access any cell values (number, string, date, boolean, formulation )
Click on the below link to download NativeExcel Full Source NOW!