What is Mobilize.NET Visual Basic Upgrade Companion?
Visual Basic Upgrade Companion (VBUC) is a VB 6.0 into C# or even VB.NET migration tool that accelerates the code conversion procedure. This innovative tool gives a cost-effective alternative that includes ADO into ADO.NET conversion, changeable form resolution ("late binding" issue ), error handling replacement, usage of all .NET native libraries, code refactoring, third party element mappings, migration of mixed VB6 and ASP endeavors, multi-project upgrade service, plus a whole lot more. VBUC lessens the total amount of manual programming and creates a native .NET program equal to the initial VB6 system.
Greater than a rewrite. Preserves your code investment. Used by countless programmers.
The Visual Basic Upgrade Companion (VBUC) transforms your VB6 code into C# and VB.NET. Endorsed by Microsoft, VBUC creates 100% native code with no third-party runtimes and dependencies.
Why use Visual Basic Upgrade Companion?
Visual Basic Upgrade Companion (VBUC) is an industry-leading instrument for migrating Visual Basic 6 to Visual Basic .NET and C#. With a demonstrated history of countless lines of code updated to Microsoft's .NET Framework, VBUC makes it possible to maneuver your company's critical applications from obsolescence without any ties to third-party dependencies.
If you would like to benefit from new Microsoft technology, decrease development, installation, and maintenance costs, and address compliance problems and fulfill marketplace requirements, VBUC is among the most innovative and cost-effective alternatives out there.
What Makes VBUC So Great?
- It is far better than a manual rewrite. You will attain an 80% reduction in effort and money.
- You have to conserve your code investments. VBUC is a non-disruptive, automated tool that preserves all the company rules embedded into your own code.
- You receive 100% native code. VBUC creates native C# and VB.NET code without any ties to proprietary runtimes. Code made by VBUC isn't difficult to keep and upgrade.
- Customize this tool. It's possible to add support for extra heritage elements, and you might also extend the application to abide by your coding criteria and a lot more.
Mobilize.NET Visual Basic Upgrade Companion Great Features:
- C# or VB.NET - VBUC lets you upgrade Visual Basic 6.0 source code straight to VB.NET or C#.
- Language Transformations - VBUC performs the most innovative language transformations to create pure, clean, and readable .NET source code, helping you make the most of its inherent capabilities.
- Advanced Code Refactoring - VBUC employs additional conversion rules to create code that appears as though it was initially composed in .NET.
- Reference Resolution Between Projects - Save time, individual labor, and money by simply updating multi-project, complex software in one run.
- Error Managing Transformation - Remove the"On malfunction" and"Visit" statements from the .NET code with only a single click.
- Resolve Late Limit Factor Types - All of the data-type problems and annoyances are mechanically fixed during the automatic migration phase. Late binding factors will no more have generic information types.
- You could set switchable Migration Options - Specific transformation methods via switchable choices exhibited in a Profile Manager window. It is possible to save different update profiles so you can establish the most suitable code conversion principles and part mappings for a particular migration procedure.
- Customization and Extensibility - You may clarify each of the particular code methods and patterns found on your code from the Visual Basic Upgrade Companion's heart, including the capability to include or fine-tune present support for ActiveX libraries and controls.
- Support for Added Customizations - Mobilize.Net may add customizations into the VBUC's search engine in the customers' request. This highly effective strategy allows highly detailed transformations to the subsequent source code, ranging from adding service for a distinct non supported heritage control to its own. NET counterpart with particular member managing, to specifying specific handling techniques for complicated speech routines to be converted to optimized. NET structures etc.
- Third-Party Library Service - The Visual Basic Upgrade Companion can update many ActiveX controls located in the first application to underlying. NET parts or to newer variants of third-party controllers.
- Legacy Data accessibility to ADO.NET - Upgrade data accessibility to ADO.NET mechanically with several source-target blend possibilities.
- User Interface - Visual Basic Upgrade Companion comes with an intuitive UI (Update Manager) and Command Line interface designed to simplify you to utilize the application.
- Windows API Support Forget the guide adjustments required after updating the Windows API calls and other outside dlls calls to.NET.
- ASP/VB6 Migration Service - The Visual Basic Upgrade Companion permits the migration of combined ASP and VB6 projects to ASP.NET and VB.NET or even C# by seamlessly integrating with all the ASP Upgrade Companion.
- Free Source Code Helper Courses - Royalty-free. NET source code with no most post-migration problems produced by the huge number of differences between VB6 and. NET.
- COM Class Exposure - accessibility you recently created. NET jobs from the"upgrade-pending" heritage control through COM.
- Localization and internationalization (Multilanguage) - The UI and all messages, such as EWIs, can currently be shown in Japanese and German, aside from standard English. The consumer can choose the right language once the installation is implemented.
- Support for Microsoft Technologies - VBUC can create solutions (.sln) files compatible with Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, and 2017. The consumer can pick the Visual Studio goal from a dropdown menu. Additionally, it implements Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows, Windows 8, Windows Vista, and 64-bit functioning systems.
- Automated COM Objects Performance Control - In. NET the memory has been discharged in another manner compared to VB6, resulting in unique behaviors. By way of instance, in certain instances, ADO Connections will stay open for longer than in VB6. This optional attribute will create explicit code to accomplish the same behavior.
Click on the below link to download Mobilize.NET Visual Basic Upgrade Companion with CRACK NOW!