What is GANTT Control VCL?
Gantt Control allows software developers to envision and schedule jobs, events, and activities within their own software programs flexibly. Gantt Control is flexible to unique needs and is appropriate to most situations, such as; job management, scheduling and job management, manufacturing scheduling, and employee monitoring.
Gantt Chart Over the Gantt graph, the chronology of tasks and activities is visualized as pubs displayed beneath a timescale.
A vast assortment of tasks and actions could be programmed and displayed using the GANTT Control VCL component. This element targets developers trying to expand their applications to show interactive, adaptive, and innovative Gantt charts. GANTT Control VCL is completely coded from scratch and provides many capabilities. This element is compatible with Delphi XE2, Delphi XE3, Delphi XE4, Delphi XE5, Delphi XE6, Delphi XE7, Delphi XE8, Delphi 10 Seattle, Delphi 10.1 Berlin, and Delphi 10.2 Tokyo and Can incorporate with VL 32 and 64-bit windows. This component provides many different bars with various applications such as workbenches, deadlines, and text bars, screening a fantastic portion of the procedure and sub-process.
The shift in the graph is instantly reflected on the graph. Communication between sticks is simple. You can undo it as many times as you'd like. You can filter data for particular sections. Zooming in on the graph automatically provides the tables a much more tight time. It is possible to format each cell separately. Many graphical controls are offered for inputting information, such as calendars, combo boxes, lists, and much more. You can filter data tables by their material. You can show table advice hierarchically. There's a feature named Network Charts within this part to reveal the procedures and their interconnectedness, which appears at each of the actions involved with the procedure from the very first actions to the previous step.
GANTT Control VCL Great Features:
- Different pub types to picture planned actions and actual actions. It is possible to employ a hierarchical arrangement to actions and set them into outline bars which enable collapsing and expansion of jobs.
- You could show objects such as landmarks, text boxes, and graphics inside the Gantt graph.
- Connections between two actions can be defined by parameters such as the kind of link (start-finish, finish-start, start-start, and finish-finish) or a minimum time array between two actions.
- Buffer time, captions, begin -, and pictogram, advancement, and see You can implement style for every pub.
- Bars are readily transferred by the consumer using drag and drop. New pubs and relations could be made comfy by"yanking them " using the mouse.
- The timescale supports the four distinct view modes"day-view","week-view","month-view" and"year-view". Additionally, there are a lot of various alternatives for tagging time scale
- The incorporated calendar module supports displaying and defining classes for particular dates such as vacations or holidays. Predefined dates such as weekends are already employed.
- The critical course, since the link of actions that would reschedule the job's completion date when postponed, is calculated and displayed inside the Gantt graph.
- All modifications made to the information of the Gantt chart could be recreated using the incorporated undo/redo mechanism.
Within the pert graph, the length of a pub and its own first start date, the earliest end date, the most recent finish date in addition to the most recent start date are envisioned. Additionally, the pert chart empowers structuring jobs by simulating main job objectives, sub-ordinate aims, and work packages.
Properties and attributes:
- Tasks of this pert graph can be linked to every other
- Tasks of a Gantt chart and a pert may reveal precisely the same data source. This usually means that all actions that are made from the Gantt chart are visualized automatically in the pert graph
- Tasks are readily transferred per drag and drop. You can produce new actions by"hauled them " with the mouse. A magnetical raster empowers a definite sequence of actions
- All modifications made to the information of this part graph could be recreated using the incorporated undo/redo mechanism
For every Gantt graph and pert graph, an editable table perspective can be obtained, keeping any additional required information.
Properties and attributes:
- The tree-like construction of this table nesting, extending, and falling solitary rows.
- User-defined rows and columns can be deleted or added at runtime.
- For editing and displaying the data stored inside the table, a great deal of distinct information type editors are encouraged, e.g. (single-line text editor, multipurpose text editor, date editor, time editor, combo box, picture combo box, money edit area, spin edit area and single-line text editor connected to a button)
- By clicking on the header of a column, an ascending or descending sort sequence could be implemented.
- Inside a nesting level, rows could be redeemed each drag&drop. The row height may be altered separately and interactively for every row with the support of the mouse.
- Different choices for formatting the table are all readily available. For every row, the elevation, the color, and the text font are all applicable. Highlighting single rows is as easy as pie.
- All changes made to the information of this table graph can be recreated using the incorporated undo/redo mechanism.
- The adjoining column"amount" supplies both numbering modes hierarchically and always.
The printing trailer provides a professional presentation of your graphs and information.
Properties and attributes:
- A legend may be inserted into a Gantt or pert chart by formatting and adding columns and rows into the legend that the consumer's requirements are satisfied. For every legend mobile, You can give the material (text or picture ).
- Multipage printing, matching into page width, specifying a name, page header, and footer, employing a background picture enables high adaptability to meet Certain needs.
- Within the print preview, the design of the page header and page footer could be defined interactively. You could add Autotext fields such as "current page number" or "date".
- You can save settings to a printing profile
- Page boundaries can be corrected using the mouse
- A thumbnail perspective Offers intuitive navigation between pages that are different.