What is AB3D DXEngine?
Ab3d.DXEngine is a blazing fast 3D rendering engine that You may utilize in .Net Desktop software.
Ab3d.DXEngine employs super quick multi-threading rendering methods that could fully use graphics cards and give the greatest performance that's almost exactly like when utilizing C++.
The engine also supports high-quality graphics using per-pixel lighting, PBR (physically based rendering) shadows, and materials.
Ab3d.DXEngine is quite simple to use. You can use WPF 3D items to specify the 3D scene, lights, and cameras. Furthermore, it functions greatly using the Ab3d—PowerToys library - the greatest 3D toolkit that provides you many building blocks to make a 3D program.
AB3D DXEngine Great Characteristics:
- DirectX 11 established rendering engine with complete hardware rendering service.
- Render countless triangles using instancing, clever optimizations, along other methods to acquire intense GPU performance.
- Render countless hardware-accelerated 3D lines (super-smooth lines using habit thickness, line color, and line layout ).
- Render countless personalities.
- Multi-threaded, which may sometimes reach more than 4 times the operation of one thread.
- Using DirectX command listing caching, You can leave nearly ANY quantity of items in almost no CPU time (maybe utilized when just camera or lighting have been changed).
- Super-fast per pixel light and super-sampling for enhanced visual quality.
- Support regular and PBR (Physically Based Rendering) materials.
- Many post-processing outcomes.
- The very flexible 3D engine - the same program can run on programs out of top-end graphics card (complete hardware acceleration) to computers with no graphics card (DirectX 11 applications rendering). The identical program can run in an older computer using operating systems that don't support DirectX 11 (using WPF 3D manufacturing ).
- You can write the rendered 3D scene with present WPF objects so that regular WPF controls could be inserted in addition to the 3D scene or noticed through the scene.
- Entirely managed code that operates together with AnyCpu (x86 or x64) build goals and may be utilized in C# and VB.Net. DXEngine utilizes SharpDX as a DirectX wrapper.
- Highly customizable: utilize custom shaders, manufacturing techniques, net information, etc...
- Support for virtual reality using split-screen and anaglyph rendering.
- Total Oculus Rift service is supplied with Ab3d.OculusWrap library and DXEngine providers.
- Utilize a new engine with only a couple of modifications of the present WPF 3D code. The motor completely supports Ab3d.PowerToys and Abd3.Reader3ds libraries.
- Good customer care by email or forum.
Ab3d.DXEngine is another game engine (such as Unity) that compels you to use its match editor, its own architecture, and needs lots of hacks and tips to be utilized in a typical .Net program. The Ab3d.DXEngine is a brand new rendering engine made from the ground up to be utilized in a conventional Desktop. Web programs.
Click on the below link to download AB3D DXEngine with CRACK NOW!