What is Heaventools Resource Tuner?
Resource Tuner enables anyone to see, extract, edit, and replace strings, bitmaps, icons, and logos... All that compose the visual portion of your Windows app.
In reality, it lets you view and edit just about any element of an uploaded Windows app, from the menus to the dialogue boxes into the icons and outside. Resource Tuner offers exciting chances even when you are not a developer. It is ideal for translators, tweakers, and anybody else that needs a different look and feel for a program.
Using Resource Tuner, You can
- Have a quick Resource Viewer to navigate resources of all sorts
- Rebrand your software by replacing logos and icons
- Customize GUI components of your favorite Windows apps
- Translate third-party software
- Scan the directories and drives on your computer for hidden tools
- Extract images, icons, sounds, cartoons
- Make legacy programs utilize the new appearance of Windows XP, Vista, 8 and 7
- Inform Windows to run your program with administrative privileges
- Open UPX-compressed files effortlessly in Resource Editor, without long workarounds.
Heaventools Resource Tuner Great Features:
- Working together with 32- and 64-bit executable files like .EXE, .DLL, binary .RES, ActiveX Controls (.OCX), Borland Libraries (.DPL and .BPL), XP Visual Styles (.MSSTYLES), Control Panel Extensions (.CPL), Screen Savers (.SCR) and some other win32 executables.
- Service is provided for nearly every kind of resource imaginable: the only one which can utilize PNG, XML, Image Lists, and Form Library.
- Easy-to-use Visual Resource Editor: a whole visual atmosphere for those wanting another appearance.
Windows executable files (EXE, DLL, ActiveX controls) may have all kinds of resources buried inside them. Resource Tuner enables you to get in these to alter, delete or save them. Resources comprise the software icons, images, cursors, dialog boxes, and text. You can view tools, even playing audio and movie files. You may take a great deal of fun on this, particularly once you begin experimenting with Windows files.
- Resource optimizing, error checking, and fixing automatically performed when launching a document.
- Program Manifest Wizard inserts the prevailing resource in present software - a simple way for legacy software to take advantage of this newest style for common management styles on Windows XP and Vista.
- Automatic UPX unpacking. You can now open documents compressed with UPX even without understanding that: you will unpack your document automatically!
- Expandable! Support for custom plug-ins to execute some startup processing.
- Saving several resources at the same time. No longer manual, repetitive tasks!
- You can navigate easily through the Delphi types, RCData, and items and see their contents (Picture Scan, Strings List, Glyphs, Bitmaps). There is an extreme emphasis on peeking inside Delphi applications and packages.
- More attributes -- pick your free trial to view all of them!
Resource Tuner offers a comprehensive look whatsoever the resources (bitmaps, jpeg, icons, icons, dialogs, PNG, PNG compacted Vista icons, XML, Image Lists, Type Library, etc.) from the compiled executable file, and lets you make modifications without having to recompile the source code. You can see and extract pictures, sounds, icons, animations - whatever you've found on your program - in your own hard disk drive. This makes Resource Tuner an ideal source grabber.
Click on the below link to download Heaventools Resource Tuner with CRACK NOW!