What is Flexmonster Pivot Table & Charts Component?
Flexmonster Pivot Table & Charts Component lets you visualize complex business information on your web application. It supports Microsoft Analysis Services OLAP cubes, Mondrian, icCube, Salesforce, SAP, SQL (MS SQL, MySQL, and many others ) static or databases CSV files. The OLAP information is represented in compact, nonetheless interactive visual reports - multidimensional tables and graphs. Additional optimizing tools enable you to work quickly with huge data volumes. Flexmonster Pivot displays are interactive, dashboard-like, and strong to browse over data that is aggregated. The tool is great for business intelligence information evaluation. Each CEO can utilize it, yet it's strong enough to please the CIO too. Accessible for cellular devices.
Supports the most common data sources: Microsoft Analysis Services, OLAP cubes, Mondrian, icCube, JSON, SQL (MS SQL, MySQL, and many others ) databases, static CSV documents.
Lets you work exceptionally fast with huge data volumes (enormous OLAP cubes, data sets from SQL DBs, or documents around 100 MB).
No limit on the server-side technologies, regardless of if your site runs. NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, etc...
Pivot Component supplies Excel-like attributes that offer users the port they've consistently been used to. Consumers can easily and instantly analyze data and make a report with different choices.
Flexmonster Pivot Table & Charts Component Great Features:
- Pivot Table - Hierarchical data show & group
- Pivot Charts - Interactive drillable pivot charts
- Compose Report Layout - Select which measurements & worth to Demonstrate
- Analyze Data - Filter, sort, group, best documents, drill-down
- Handle Views - Save & browse report viewpoints
- Export & Publish - Export to PDF, Excel, HTML, CSV & pictures
will help you to make interactive Pivot tables & graphs reports for the internet and Flex software. Pivot Component will give your clients a very intuitive end-user experience whilst generating and assessing reports. After the part is embedded right into your program, users will instantly get Many Different powerful features to Satisfy their real-time business evaluation needs:
- Display fast the intricate information from OLAP cubes, SQL databases, or static CSV documents into streamlined and outlined visual reports - tables and graphs.
- Data is automatically organized into a tree structure using expandable parents. End-users can expand or collapse kid groups to view more outlined or raw reports.
- The drillable Pivot Charts offer an effective process to expose the real-time company data to analysts.
- Users may quickly change an account's design visually and analyze information from various standpoints (you do not need to foresee all potential report situations your end-users might need ).
- Each account information could be filtered, formatted (monies, amounts ), subscribed, or sorted. The user defines information totals and subtotals, the expression of the report also.
- Report information can be highlighted with icons or color.
- It's possible to link report information to outside sources or alternative accounts.
- Users may make new reports, save their established report design and share with others.
- Ultimately the report data may be printed or exported as PDF document, Excel, CSV, picture, or HTML.
Supply an option, interactive way to picture data:
- Users may drill-up and drill-down through info hierarchies and see graph details at each level.
- Charts can easily be understood and have handy tooltips and legend advice.
- It's not hard to change between graphs and table viewpoints or to utilize split view to see the two table and graphs views in precisely the same moment.
Pivot Table & Charts Component supports a Vast Array of graphs:
- pub stack
Compose Report Layout
Users may quickly change an account's design visually and analyze information from different viewpoints:
- Users may write report design in a moment - pick which size should be put to columns, rows, or filter-area.
- Composing the record is as simple as drag and drop columns and rows.
- Users may choose an aggregation of those values to view well-consolidated reports.
- The next predefined aggregations are encouraged: Sum, Count, Average, Min, Max, Product, Percent.
- Even if you don't use OLAP, Pivot Table will aggregate and visualize the information instantly in real-time.
- The consumers can hide or display totals and sub-totals for your worth.
- The numerical values could be formatted: monies and decimal places/separator.
- Finally, it's possible to modify the fly's fashion on the fly to create it appear more visually striking.
Pivot Component supplies Excel-like attributes which give users the port that they always utilized. The consumers can easily and instantly examine data report today:
- Users may use the filter using instinctive quick-search to conceal any immaterial information or locate target company details.
- The filter supports enormous info hierarchies with multi-select and searching the information.
- Users may type any column or some other row.
- Best 10 documents allow the researcher to concentrate a focus just on the exceptionally relevant data and conceal all of the additional info.
Users may use a predefined set of accounts or make & save their very own. When the user has written a report to disclose the exact data views, they might want to store it for potential or discuss it with other people.
The part supports storing reports on a local hard disk or into the host. You can use the effective JS and Flex API to store reports and load previously stored ones. The stored reports have the same design, number formatting, and filters, sorting as from the initial report.
It's a lot more suitable to share reports on the internet by sharing the accounts connection than this traditional way of sending Excel documents by email.
Export & Insert
Pivot Component supports the print of this Pivot view. Also, the users may export the reports into Many Different formats:
- Microsoft Excel
- Web page (HTML webpage )
- CSV (comma separated text format)
- Image (PNG)
Both table opinion and graphs view can be exported or printed.
You can control where to store the export information; the following approaches are supported:
- Save to local file
- Save server (to distant file-storage or database)
- Save clipboard
Embedding Pivot Table Component into your software
- For Flex-Applications - Embed into Flex programs as SWC part.
- For Mobile Software - Use Pivot Table on Android and iOS
- SQL/CSV Databases - Recover information from SQL database or CSV sheets
- OLAP/XMLA - Cubes from MS Analysis Services or Pentaho Mondrian
- Flexible - Control look & feel with CSS & API
- Quick - Works quickly with enormous data resources
- Only Read - Works in any web-browser.
Pivot Component's ease permits you to begin within 15 minutes. The part is quite simple to incorporate. It offers comprehensive documentation, business demos, and simple to comprehend code samples to prepare your presentation for clients almost instantly. To use Pivot Table Component that you don't need to set up anything on the internet server. All you have to do is copy-paste the SWF files or HTML5 library into your own server - and you are all set to go.
It Is Quite easy to embed a Pivot Table Component to Flex program as an SWC component. The Pivot Table Component for Flex has a flexible and easy to learn API, which lets you make Pivot tables and graphs in hardly any code lines. You might also do complex things like copying the accounts as pictures or PDFs, exporting CSV, or Excel data.
The part works with Flex SDK 3.x and after.
Pivot Table Component is the perfect alternative to OLAPDataGrid to your Flex alternatives. The OLAPDataGrid in Flex Isn't a full-featured Pivot Table. Flexmonster Pivot Table has several crucial characteristics That Are totally absent in OLAPDataGrid:
- Flexmonster Pivot Table may collapse/expand both columns and rows (while OLAPDataGrid can do this for rows only)
- Flexmonster Pivot Table is optimized for large quantities of data (millions of rows) visualization (while OLAPDataGrid Gets horribly slow to scrolling and rendering after 2-3 multiple details )
- Flexmonster Pivot Table has attributes for its analyst to configure accounts on-the-fly (configure the measurement, change viewpoints, auto-sorting, and filtering)
- Flexmonster Pivot Table can use OLAP server through link string (whereas OLAPDataGrid needs extra information prep )
- Flexmonster Pivot Table includes Pivot Charts showing exactly the Identical grid visualization but in graphs view
Start cellular company reporting using Flexmonster PivoTable cellular program. It may be downloaded into your own tablets from Google Play or even Apple App Store. The program includes all of the Major API features of Internet Flexmonster element combined with benefits of Cellular gestures:
- Twist grid to browse across the information;
- Single tap to expand or collapse measurements;
- Click measurement headers to call filter up;
- Drag and drop measurements and steps while establishing design.
Pivot Table can become part of your very own mobile application. Using the publicly distributed source code you're permitted to construct the program to fit your company style. The mobile program can connect with datasources supported by net Flexmonster Pivot Table & Charts part: CSV/SQL and OLAP. The program supports the performance of importing reports from outside storage. It permits you discuss reports via email as pictures, PDF, Excel or CSV files. Charts mode enables you to picture same report in data grid or graph manner.
You may even utilize standard static CSV documents with exported company data to make a straightforward business intelligence report to show Pivot tables and graphs' ability.
Instead Pivot Component can operate with OLAP cubes through XMLA, and it is a typical system to work with very huge data volumes.
Pivot Component allows added control by supplying meta-data to the accounts. You may specify which columns are dates, monies or elements of tree hierarchies, icons or links to your desired visualization.
Pivot Table Component could link to OLAP cubes through XMLA protocol. XMLA is XML for Analysis - an industry benchmark for information access in analytic methods, such as OLAP and Data Mining.
The next business intelligence applications functions well with the Pivot Table Component:
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (2005, 2008)
- Pentaho Analysis Services (Mondrian)
- some other company intelligence applications encouraging XMLA standard
The Pivot Table Component fully supports the two Microsoft Analysis Services and Pentaho Analysis Services data sources. If linked to such a data source, the Pivot Table Component delegates all information calculations and management into the server-side.
This technique will greatly improve your program's performance if you're handling large data volumes. In this case it might take quite a very long time to get a client browser to recalculate each of the information automatically. It functions much faster when petition server-side data recalculation and after that only display the obtained outcome.
Pivot Table Component not only provides your company data a pretty appearance, besides, it adds intelligent evaluation features like filtering, drill-down, report export, zoom and fashions. It's possible to customize and control these all attributes with setup of the report and powerful API. Any attribute can be deactivated, configured or enabled to operate differently in the default behavior.
Programmers can control the following aspects of this part:
- The overall look of the consumer controls, grid and graphs - with CSS.
- The report XML configuration lets to enable/disable any attributes and pick the data source procedure.
- You'll specify the desired behavior of the part or override specific attributes (filters, formatting cells, setting hyperlinks, etc) together with API.
- Each account has its own grid designs, predefined designs are offered for your end user to choose from.
- Visible text from the Pivot Component could be interpreted with specific localization to match multi-languagerequirements.
The part is optimized for enormous data sets for browsing and scrolling very lengthy reports. It's thoroughly tested to operate up to 100MB data documents along with enormous OLAP cubes info volumes. Maximum data size is restricted only by your own end-users' browsers and the computers' capacity. The table leaves multiple countless cells instantly.
In case the user's browser can handle it, Pivot Table will show it.
HTML5 or Flash Pivot Table & Charts Component will reveal fine in any modern browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera). You don't have to have any applications pre-installed. The component works with almost any server-side system, it isn't important which server-side technology supplied the information.