What is DevExpress DevExtreme?
DevExtreme from DevExpress has been made to assist you to create a web software for desktops that were conventional and touch apparatus. The package ships using 60+ UI components. There's absolutely no gap in which technology or platform you use - Angular, React, ASP.NET MVC, or anything different. DevExtreme contains widgets that are designed to look great and supply functionality graphs, information editors, navigation, and data grid.
DevExtreme is a set of UI part suites for jQuery and Angular Vue. It's all you want to create web programs for desktops and touch apparatus: navigation graphs, information editors, information grid, and widgets that are multipurpose. These controllers are designed also to give functionality and also to look good.
From Angular and React, to ASP.NET Core or Vue, DevExtreme includes a detailed assortment of high profile and reactive UI widgets to be used in conventional internet and next-gen mobile programs. The package ships with a data grid, graphs widgets that are interactive, data editors, plus more. For modern browsers, you deliver user experiences with DevExtreme.
DevExpress DevExtreme Amazing Attributes:
The DevExtreme HTML5 Data Grid is a statistics editing and forming.
Client-Side Widget Optimized for Multi-Dimensional Data Evaluation
The HTML5 Pivot Grid ships using a client-side information engine that could process up within the browser right to 1,000,000 records on the fly.
Collection of High-Performance Data Visualization Widgets
Data visualization widgets permit you to transform information. All assess graph and range selector widgets could be written into exquisite dashboards that communicate intelligence at a glance.
Client-Side Tree View and List View Hybrid
An intuitive and easy to use widget which unites the energy of an HTML5 Grid plus a TreeView at one UI element.
Google, Bing, and Vector Maps
DevExtreme Map widgets give maps which may be customized by using information resources and different suppliers.
50+ Touch-Optimized Client-Side Controls
Ships with a group of touch-enabled UI widgets that are accessibility-ready with computer support. They have been constructed to make user experiences that were amazing for mobile and desktop browsers.
Angular/React/Vue, TypeScript, ASP.NET Core, Razor Syntax and much more
DevExtreme Responsive Internet Development - DevExtreme may be used with various technology and supports deep integration using client-side libraries.
- ASP.NET MVC
Visual Studio Service
- DevExtreme includes program templates incorporated into Visual Studio. You may create applications.
- Integrated sorting, paging, and data group
- Constructed data filtering, selection, and Tracking
- Advanced UI components like a filter row and document detail row
- Virtual recording scanning
- Bootstrap and Material-UI templates
- Column resizing/reordering
- Column chooser
- Computer navigation
- Groups (column bands )
- Header filter
- Frozen columns
- A data visualization component that offers different series kinds, such as bar, line, area, scatter, pie, and so forth. It may operate in controlled and uncontrolled country manners. In a manner, the country is managed by the UI plugins. In a controlled manner, the country is handled through plugin props. The DevExtreme React Chart includes a composable and extendable structure where plugins offer additional components (for instance, a legend, grid, and axes). Additionally, it supports Material-UI and Twitter Bootstrap manufacturing and theming.
- DevExtreme React Scheduler is a part that represents scheduled information and enables an individual to handle it. The scheduler can display info on viewpoints daily, week, and month. Support for uncontrolled and controlled state modes permits you to handle Scheduler state utilizing a country management library or. The DevExtreme Scheduler part has a structure that is extendable and composable. The Scheduler is supplied with theming and manufacturing.
- The Theme Builder is a tool for creating custom topics according to predefined DevExtreme and Bootstrap topics.
- Quick Data Processing
- Adaptive Data-Binding
- Powerful Data Shaping and Record Grouping Options
- Integrated Filtering and Hunt Panel
- Constructed Data Screening and Validation
- Intuitive Record Choice
- Column and Design Customization
- Data Summaries
- Comprehensive Data Export Options
- Optimized for Touch-First User Risks
Chart, Gauge and Range Controls
- DevExtreme data visualization widgets permit you to transform information to its appropriate, concise, and readable visual representation. All assess graph and range selector widgets could be written into educational dashboards that communicate information at one glance. And as you may expect the widgets styled and which ship within DevExtreme Internet Edition can be themed to tackle virtually any UI requirement.
- Multiple Calendar View Options
- Constructed Resource Grouping
- Recurring Appointments
- Appointment Editing
- Date Navigator
- Data Editing and Record Validation
- Record Choice
- Filtering and Hunting
- Quotation and Design Customization
- Multiple Item Types
- A Customizable Design
- The Menu widget is a panel using clickable products. A click on the item opens a drop-down menu, which may comprise submenus.
- The TreeView widget shows a hierarchical group of things utilizing a conventional tree structure. TreeView nodes collapsed and could be expanded to exhibit sub-items.
- The Accordion widget includes several panels exhibited under another. These panels could be collapsed or expanded by a consumer, which produces for presenting data this widget helpful.
- The Tabs is a tab strip used to change between views or pages.
- The DataGrid makes it effortless to export your data to an Excel file. As it's shown in the DataGrid Information is exported: group, filtering, and sorting are implemented - while dates, amounts, and formatting is preserved.